The Quality Tester is responsible for monitoring, cleaning, testing, and ensuring the quality of the product being produced is in accordance with standards set by company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspects, cleans, and assists with general maintenance of mills as instructed
- Assist with bagging and packaging of different products
- Responsible for keeping work area clean
- Reports any machine problems as soon as possible
- Conducts quality control tests for products in test shack and dust barn.
- Responsible for testing of incoming raw material and mix moisture content
- Uses forklifts and material handling equipment as required and instructed
- Ensures all products are shipped or stored properly and counted accurately, especially during times of inventory.
- Adheres to company safety policies and OSHA standards
- Good communication skills required
- Basic math skills required
- Basic computer skills required
- Must be willing to work in a seasonal and noisy industrial environment.
- Must be able to perform physically demanding and repetitive tasks for extended periods
- Ability to work within a team or in a lone environment with limited supervision
$14.90 - $21.06
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!