Just look up #stanleytumbler on TikTok and you’ll know what we’re about! Stanley is defined by Creation, Building and Invention. We are a team of creators who are consumer obsessed and reinventing a beloved 110-year-old heritage brand for the modern world. We are redefining drinkware through the lens of color, innovation, cultural creativity, and limitless possibilities.
The Stanley Brand Creative Team is looking for a skilled Digital Designer to help us create world-class consumer experiences across Stanley’s digital landscape, including our direct to consumer (DTC) site experience, email and digital marketing, paid media as well as through our eCommerce channels.
What You’ll Do
This role requires a sophisticated design eye and a solid understanding of the digital consumer journey. As a Digital Designer, you will be responsible for on-brand creative execution of various digital assets and experiences including email campaigns, website assets, landing pages, and display ads.
This is a highly collaborative role that engages with teammates, creative leaders, and cross-functional partners in DTC, eCommerce, Marketing, and Web Development to bring the Stanley brand to life for the consumer. Must have a passion for creating memorable consumer experiences online!
- Strong command of layout, navigation, typography, colors, and image composition as applied to web and mobile experiences.
- Consumer-obsessed with an understanding of UX/UI design principles and best practices.
- Discerning eye for lifestyle and product photography as it relates to digital shopping experiences.
- Experience manipulating and compositing photography and graphics for branded content.
- Experience designing webpages and shopping experiences for a consumer product brand, including homepages, landing pages, collection pages, product detail pages, and blogs
- Experience designing email marketing campaigns, transactional emails, loyalty emails, and familiarity with Email Service Providers and subscriber journeys across multiple segments
- Ability to track and manage multiple concurrent projects while meeting tight deadlines in an ever-evolving fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative, partnering with design leaders and teammates to create digital content.
- Able to own projects while remaining objective and responsive to feedback.
- Can articulate the creative thinking behind design decisions by presenting and defending creative work.
- Ensures visual designs meet project requ.irements, objectives, and timelines while adhering to brand standards
- High level of attention to detail ensuring best in class consumer experience at every digital touchpoint.
- Student of current and future consumer culture and trends
- Ability to translate available data to inform design decisions to improve consumer experiences
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communication, graphic design, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience designing digital content for a consumer products brand
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
- Experience working in web-based content management systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
$80,000 - $95,000 annually.
Stanley is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Stanley is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach [email protected]
The base pay range for this position is for a successful candidate within the state listed. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on multiple factors, such as work location, job-related knowledge, skills, qualifications, and experience. Stanley is a total rewards company, which includes rewards beyond base salary. At Stanley, full-time employees are eligible for an annual bonus, based on company and individual results. In addition, we offer a variety of employee benefits, personalized time off, 14-Paid holidays, dental, vision, 401(k), and much more.
HAVI is a global, privately owned company that connects people with ideas, data with insights, supply with demand, restaurants with deliveries and ultimately, people with the products they love. Whether we are sourcing, storing or delivering products, we bring unmatched category expertise and unrivaled operational excellence, combined with powerful digital analytics and insights. Founded in 1974, HAVI employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries. HAVI’s business units include Supply Chain, tms and Stanley. Our portfolio of businesses offers best-in-class sourcing and supply chain capabilities, brand defining marketing and promotion services and innovative consumer products. For more information, please visit HAVI.com