Creative Operations Manager
AllTrails is the most trusted and used outdoors platform in the world. We help people explore the outdoors with hand-curated trail maps along with photos, reviews, and user recordings crowdsourced from our community of millions of registered hikers, mountain bikers, and trail runners in 150 countries. AllTrails is frequently ranked as a top-5 Health & Fitness app, and we were Apple’s 2023 iPhone App of the Year!
AllTrails is looking for a Creative Operations Manager who can be the bridge between creative teams and internal and external partners. This role will keep teams organized and efficient to ensure a seamless, on-time delivery of creative projects.
If you like bringing organization to creative development then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Come join our mission to help people spend more time outside having healthy, authentic experiences and a deeper appreciation of the outdoors!\n
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Serving as the liaison between the creative team and internal stakeholders, partnering closely with marketing, creative, and cross-functional team members to manage the project pipeline from planning to delivery.
- Working collaboratively with creative leadership to build effective processes that help the team run smoothly and efficiently, delivering the best creative work possible.
- Driving project prioritization, scoping, and resource allocation for a team of designers, design managers, copywriters, motion designers, and video editors.
- Managing relationships with external resources and freelance talent, reviewing and negotiating vendor contracts and agreements as required.
- Developing and managing complex project timelines, workloads, and project objectives, ensuring projects are being delivered on-time and on-brief.
- Communicating status updates, coordinating stakeholder reviews, and fielding feedback from stakeholders.
- Identifying and implementing project management technologies that improve workflow efficiency.
- Providing transparency and predictability of initiatives to leadership and project teams.
- Identifying and mitigating risks, proactively surfacing potential issues, and unblocking obstacles for teams.
- Providing thought leadership on creative process improvements.
- 5+ years of creative operations or project management experience in creative services, advertising, or marketing preferably within an in-house creative organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency in owning the end-to-end project management pipeline for a small, efficient and highly collaborative creative organization with a global reach.
- Ability and willingness to build new and effective processes, while continually optimizing them.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to influence stakeholders, push back when needed, resolve conflict and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
- Strong listener who can synthesize information and creative feedback from stakeholders
- Ability to drive difficult conversations regarding resources and timelines
- Work quickly and effectively on multiple projects
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Coda, G Suite
- Humility, empathy and open-mindedness - no egos
- Proven ability to facilitate creative culture and collaboration in a remote environment
- Experience in creative production - planning, coordinating, and executing shoots.
- Strong visual design sense, with an appreciation of typography, keen eye for detail and brand identity systems
- Experience working with creative designs for various groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
- Experience with Figma, or other design software
- Passion for the outdoors
What We Offer:
- A competitive and equitable compensation plan. This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity.
- Physical & mental well-being including health, dental and vision benefits
- Trail Days: First Friday of each month to hit the trails!
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible parental leave
- Annual continuing education stipend
- Discounts on subscriptions and merchandise for you and your friends & family
- An authentic investment in you as a human being and your career as a professional
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
A successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on various factors such as skills, experience, training and credentials, as well as other business purposes or needs. It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the range of their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the factors and circumstances of each case. \n
AllTrails participates in the E-Verify program for all remote locations.
Nature celebrates you just the way you are and so do we! At AllTrails we’re passionate about nurturing an inclusive workplace that values diversity. It’s no secret that companies that are diverse in background, age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be more successful. We’re focused on creating an environment where everyone can do their best work and thrive.