This position works closely with the product, sales and marketing teams and is responsible for ideation, creation and production of all content assets for the QuietKat brand including, but not limited to photography, video production, print material, social media, POS materials, digital ads, contracts and content and media/content vendors. This role is also responsible for the creation and management of all ambassador relationships.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and is based out of our Eagle, CO offices.
As the Community and Content Manager you will have an opportunity to:
- Own strategy and maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Develop ambassador program, contracts, content and deliverables for influencers and ambassadors
- Develop, grow and maintain best in class QuietKat social media accounts including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube, Wistia and Twitter
- Act as the primary conduit between creative design and production
- Accountability for communicating creative content plans/methodology
- Write professional creative briefs for all projects you manage
- Prioritize & manage multiple projects and vendors simultaneously
- Negotiate contracts and manage vendor photo and video productions
- Direct and produce short and long form in-house video content
- Manage content library and retail partner media portal
- Manage print and digital advertising creative requests
- Oversee the development of retail partner POP materials and manage purchasing & inventory levels
- Produce timely and accurate project reports for internal reference
- Collaborate with Sales, Product and Graphic Design team to develop key marketing assets for B2B outreach and retail partners
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users’ engagement metrics
- A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience managing content production and vendors
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language
- Expert knowledge of FCPX, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices
- Experience recruiting, negotiating with, developing and growing ambassador and influencer programs
- Strong skills in creating original content targeting a specific audience to meet company objectives
- Expert level videography and photography skills using professional gear
- Experience managing vendors, locations, production and models
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes and/or supports the company’s brand identity
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
Standing for long periods of time, lifting up to 75 pounds, capable on eBike, and must tolerate extreme hot or cold temperatures during outdoor productions. Travel will be required.
QuietKat is a dog friendly atmosphere with dogs frequently in the office.
$65,000.00 - $97,400.00
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!